Legal Terms and ConditionsPages

Friday, February 16, 2018

...Soon ONLY The Criminals Will Have Guns, And America's Left Couldn't Be Happier

I was just talking to my Dad and telling him how I'd be afraid to still be teaching in the US today. I feel like these out-of-control mass shootings have mostly come about under the "leadership" of democrats. I know I taught in the States in the early 2000's and don't remember, at all, this sort of thing.

I left America in 2008, and taught and travelled the world up until a few years ago, and this is truly a phenomena of American Society. I have been researching citizen on citizen gun-related murders among foreign countries in comparison to the US (after I read a piece in the NY Post today, about some liberals take on how we should further restrict our gun-laws to emulate Israel, and then we'd have peace.)

I was fairly certain that Israel is much like Switzerland, in which every able-bodied adult between 18-34 is mandated to join the army, and every law-abiding adult citizen is issued a firearm.

I came across this article, which was an interview with an author, John Lott, who wrote, "More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws." The interview and the book were published in 1998.

http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/493636.html

I have cited in this blog, an untold amount of times how the correlation of armed citizenry and lowered rates of crime/murder are affected in a negative (which is actually a positive) way.

I really don't understand how this empirically derived data is still so nonchalantly brushed aside by leftists?

original post at http://politicalpatrol.blogspot.com

NEED A BLOGGER? I'M AVAILABLE TO BLOG FOR YOU. CONTACT ME AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS.

No comments: